The cathedral, which was once even seat of the City Council of Curitiba, has its location in the center of Curitiba since 1668. It was inspired in a neo-Gothic style in the Se Cathedral of Barcelona in Spain, with paintings of Italian artists Carlos Gabaccio and Anacleto Garbaccio. In 1947, build up an attachment that raised the building heritage by the Institute of National Historical and Artistic Heritage, IPHAN. In 2012, the cathedral passed through a restoration by the architect Giceli Portela.
All days, from 1pm to 5pm
3/10 – 6/12 | 2015