Hall of SEEC
Located in Rua Ebano Pereira, 240, in the Center, in front of the Santos Dumont Square, the building was inaugurated in 1904 by the Government of the State of Paraná. The architectural project was of the engineer Afonso Teixeira de Freitas and the construction was in charge of Jose Bienek. The façade is one of the great highlights of the project, which features elements of classical architecture.
The building was built to receive the Gymnasio Paranaense, renamed the State College of Paraná in 1950, the same year that the educational institution was transferred from the place. With this, the construction of Rua Ebano Pereira lost its student function, but remained under the responsibility of the State Government. It has been listed as a patrimony of the State of Paraná since June 20, 1977. Currently, the building is the headquarters of the State Secretariat of Culture of Paraná – SEEC and is integrated into the Brasílio Itiberê Auditorium and Casa Andrade Muricy.
Rua Ébano Pereira, 240 – Centro – 80410-903 – Curitiba – PR