Current headquarters of the Government of Paraná, was designed by the architect David Xavier Azambuja and inaugurated on December 19, 1954, integrating the initial set of Civic Center. The place is one of the most representative examples of modernist architecture in the city of Curitiba. It has 13,950.40 m² distributed on four floors, a subsoil and two intermediate floors. The glass surface, located in front of Praça Nossa Senhora da Salete, has an area of 1642.50 m² and its execution represented, in the 1950s, a great technical-constructive advance. The Iguaçu Palace is one of the postcards of Curitiba and registered by the State Patrimony, along with the other official buildings of the Civic Center.
Palácio Iguaçu – Centro Cívico, Curitiba – PR